- The guys react to the Cleveland Browns‘ second draft under the regime of general manager Andrew Berry.
- They discuss what Northwestern cornerback Greg Newsome II brings to a Browns secondary with depth.
- Co-host Mark Bergin explains why he likes Newsome as a better fit than Virginia Tech’s Caleb Farley, whom the Tennessee Titans drafted and enters the NFL having undergone two back surgeries.
- It seems the Browns might have gotten a steal in the second round with Notre Dame linebacker Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah.
- Third-round Auburn receiver Anthony Schwartz might be a bit of a project, but he was the fastest player in the draft.
- The guys also discuss the rest of the Browns draft pick, including some of the undrafted free agents who have also signed.
- Berry must decide whether the Browns will look to bring back defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson with the selection of Ohio State defensive tackle Tommy Togiai and the signing of Florida State defensive tackle Marvin Wilson.
- Bergin says he liked the tape he saw of Wilson matched up against former Louisville and current New York Jets offensive tackle Mekhi Becton.
- Co-host Pat Opperman explains why UCLA running back Demetric Felton is his 2021 NFL Draft sleeper for the Browns.
- Co-host Steven Kubitiza makes his case for the undrafted free agent signing of Charlotte running back Tre Harbison.
- Opperman thinks Browns defensive end Myles Garrett looked like the incredible Hulk in his green suit while presenting at the 2021 NFL Draft.
Show off your Dawg Pound Pride with all the latest Browns gear at https://www.brownsnationswag.com/
Also, be sure to like and subscribe to never miss any future episodes!
Thanks for listening and Go Browns!
Leave a Reply