The Cleveland Browns improved their defense in a big way this offseason.
We take at how these additions will impact the Browns in our latest roundtable edition of the Browns Nation Station.
Here is a summary of the topics covered:
- We discuss the best moves Browns general manager Andrew Berry and front office made in the 2021 offseason.
- Safety John Johnson III is among the NFL’s best free-agent signings.
- Hosts Mark Bergin and Pat Opperman differ on whether the Browns should sign free agent defensive end Jadeveon Clowney.
- While Takk McKinley has tremendous upside for the Browns, they probably need to either sign Clowney, another free agent defensive end or look to add a pass rusher in the 2021 NFL Draft.
- The guys also discuss several other moves the Browns made, including the signing of cornerback Troy Hill, linebacker Anthony Walker and defensive tackle Malik Jackson.
- They also talk about the decision to re-sign wide receiver Rashard “Hollywood” Higgins and kicker Cody Parkey.
- The Browns will look to fill some of their voids during the 2021 NFL Draft from April 29-May 1.
- Looming over the Browns’ offseason is the May 3 deadline to pick up the fifth-year options of quarterback Baker Mayfield and cornerback Denzel Ward. Plus, running back Nick Chubb is due to become an unrestricted free agent in 2022.
Also, be sure to like and subscribe to never miss any future episodes!
Thanks for watching and Go Browns!