Just days after the Browns finished trimming their roster down to 53 players, they have announced where those players will be in the lineup.
On Tuesday, the Browns released their first official depth chart for the 2019 season just days before their home opener against the Tennessee Titans.
While there are not many surprises in the chart, there are a few things worth noting:
- Eric Kush has been slotted as the starting right guard, even with the trade acquiring Wyatt Teller.
- Adarius Taylor is on the depth chart as the Browns’ starting SAM linebacker. This spot was recently occupied by Genard Avery.
- Genard Avery is also listed as a backup defensive end behind Olivier Vernon and Chris Smith.
- It also looks like Dontrell Hilliard won the backup RB job over D’Ernest Johnson.
- Hilliard is also listed ahead of Johnson on special teams.